Monday, February 2, 2009

Breakfast Egg Rolls

After my success last night I wanted to keep going. I decided rather late that the husband needed some breakfast egg rolls. It would use up the last of various items and be fun. I was right. There is something oddly satisfying about frying.

Corn
Onion
Butter
Eggs
Morning Star crumbles
Boca Italian Sausage
salt
pepper
seasoning salt
Azumaya large wraps
Mozzerella cheese
Cheddar cheese

Dice onion and garlic and cook together with corn. Season with seasoning salt. Scramble eggs (I didn't season). Mix eggs together with corn mix. Let cool. Add in cheeses and stir up. Cook meat according to package. I chopped the sausage into chunks. Once everything is cooked, spoon corn mixture into wraps. Add meat on top. Wrap up. Fry according to directions.

I haven't had one yet and I don't know what he thinks of them but the 3.5 year old loves them. Good enough for me!

No comments: