Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Supper

(Somewhere between picture and uploading it went hazy. Le sigh. One day I'll have a rockin' camera....)

Quron Cranberry and Goat Cheese Chik'n Cutlet (see here) with a salad (baby spinach, spring greens, and another leaf with cucumbers, avocado, tomatos, and cheese) topped with a cherry balsalmic with rosemary. The dressing is SUPER tasty. A new brand we picked up at the store yesterday (New Seasons if you are curious).

Even though I had planned on a soup things but my house was incredibly uncooperative so I went for quick and easy. Surprisingly wonderful in flavor and filling. We love Quorn brand. Only downfall of the chik'n cutlets is the shape on one side. There is a hump on it which, in my mind, makes cooking uneven. Irritating but I imagine only for the perfectionist. :)

No comments: